Unhealthy Obsession

Evidence of how one college student's obsession with knitting has completely driven her nuts.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

WIP Update

What else is there to finish?


  • Socks

  • Tivoli Tee

  • Pink Cardigan

  • Lace Poncho

  • Cascade 220 Sweater

  • Kittyville Hat (modifications to FO)



I finished the scarf for my brother after about a week of knitting. I made some errors in judgement in the blocking process, and let's just say there's some irreversible damage and I want to cut my losses. Next time, I'll wet block.

Projects I'd like to start soon:


  • Hourglass Sweater

  • Argyle Slippers

  • Fingerless Mitts



The knitting never ends! The madness! As the end of August nears too, I am finally getting around to setting up my knitting group.. hopefully I can get people to show up after months of inactivity ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought that said angry slippers ;)
    .adam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home