Unhealthy Obsession

Evidence of how one college student's obsession with knitting has completely driven her nuts.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Short Update

It's been a while since I posted, but for good reason! I've been really busy knitting! I'll provide more details later, but here's a short summary of what I've been up to:

1) June 19-25 (ish): Started and finished the One Button Cardigan from Hollywood Knits using Reynolds Lopi in color 9981.

2) June 28 (ish): Finally finished the Honeymoon Cami I started back in Feb! What a relief :P Ends still need to be weaved in. Jo Sharp Soho Summer in a cream color.

3) June 30-July 2: Started and hastily finished the Flower Washcloth from Weekend Knitting in Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille, lime green. Was a birthday gift for a friend, who turns out, was also a fellow knitter (of less experience). A total pain to knit, and the pattern was rather poorly written.

4) July 1-July 4: Started the Lace Poncho from the Fall IK (instructions online) using KnitPicks Andean Silk in Barn Red. Since I only ordered one skein, I've knit exactly one skein's worth so far.. will need to order more later.

Pictures, details, all the good stuff to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home