Unhealthy Obsession

Evidence of how one college student's obsession with knitting has completely driven her nuts.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tivoli Tee Problems :(

I just tried on my Tivoli tee, and it is huge! I don't understand :( I am getting the exact gauge, and I have the same measurements as the pattern, if anything I am an inch or two bigger than the person the pattern is written for.

The length can be easily resolved by putting it through the dryer, but the width.. I don't know if that can be fixed, in which case, I don't know if I should keep working on this :(

The thing is, I'm afraid to start decreasing without knowing fully what is going on. I can decrease and hopefully reduce width problems from this point forth, but what if it turns out this is right later? Or what if the length shrinks so much that the decreases move too high?

Etc.. I am too tired to deal with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home