Unhealthy Obsession

Evidence of how one college student's obsession with knitting has completely driven her nuts.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005

To add more great news to great news, a wonderfully nice knitter out there in cyberspace somewhere offered to send me a copy of the current issue of Vogue Knitting!

I was perusing this magazine at WW today and noticed that there was a pattern I really really wanted to knit in there. It's a short sleeved summery silk cardigan, very cute. When I get the magazine, I can provide a better description of it ;)

I didn't want to buy the $7 magazine for ONE pattern out of the 20 or so that it had, so I asked around to see if anyone knew where I could get someone's discarded or used copy for cheaper.. and lucky for me, someone offered to send me hers. Thanks!

The internet has really changed the way that people with common interests connect with one another, and for the better. It is really fascinating to observe the evolution of interest-based online communities.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for the same magazine, I wanted the scraf pattern. So far, I have not had any luck...

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for the same magazine, I wanted the scraf pattern. So far, I have not had any luck...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home